Yes, there is always the BIG to-do list that looms large and loud, but the good news is that the business and dizzying travel schedule of the past six months has resulted in some terribly exciting developments.
1. I have a new studio. This studio has a sink (it's a whole new world I tell you)
2. Four countries in as many months, and new (and cool) projects have resulted in INSPIRATION. This should actually take up two or three points, as it is BIG and IMPORTANT, as my creative well had all but evaporated from lack of, well, everything.
3. I will soon be partnering with another artist to begin a series of very fun workshops.
4. Cool cool things... (but I can't tell you what they are yet)
5. I'm thinking of re-vamping my website because this one is a bit dark and frankly I'm bored with it. (This should actually be a sub-point, as I've no real idea as to when of if I'll actually get around to doing this)
So there you have it...new studio + new inspiration = new artwork.
It's slow and steady at the moment, no great revelations to share. Currently I have about four paintings that have all hit the "ugly" stage, so once I tackle this tricky bit, I may have something fresh to show. I hope you'll stay tuned.